"Winklevi" Invest in SumZero

Parsad

I've always liked the Winklevosses.  They have demonstrated that by being born very rich and good looking, with a touch of tenaciousness, one can accomplish anything.

That is the funniest thing I've read all week!  Beautiful.  I heard another one this weekend which would be apropos..."Quite the shame!  Alot of horsepower pulling in the wrong direction."  Cheers!

I've always liked the Winklevosses.  They have demonstrated that by being born very rich and good looking, with a touch of tenaciousness, one can accomplish anything.

That is the funniest thing I've read all week!  Beautiful.  I heard another one this weekend which would be apropos..."Quite the shame!  Alot of horsepower pulling in the wrong direction."  Cheers!

Ah, that's really good too.  I should have added that being tall doesn't hurt either.  Reminds me of an old Saturday Night Live from the 1988 presidential election between Bush 1 and Dukakis.  They went through various presidents in history and put a picture up and said how tall they are.  They added Bush 1 and said he's 6'2" (or whatever he is).  They then added the Duke at 5'6" or whatever and said "vote for Bush . . . he's tall".  I always think of that in the context of the Winklevosses.  They're tall.