Sanjeev's Consulting Work

MVP444300

Actually, I could never go up a fraction that height...as I've gotten older, I've started suffering from a bit of vertigo.  It's funny, from when I was a little boy right up to my early 20's, heights did not bother me at all.  I used to rock climb, bungy jump, downhill ski on high, steep slopes and there wasn't a tree or rooftop in our neighbourhood that I had not scaled to the top.  But probably about 8-9 years ago, I started to get a bit of vertigo from heights and it was even difficult to look straight down from our old office's 16th floor balcony.  Cheers!

Phew! My heart was pounding while watching!

Heard that many of those technicians are Natives. For some reason heights does not bother them at all. Or is it an urban legend?

Anyway, considering the technology we have nowadays (think about the Canadian arm or even tanker airplanes), I'm surprised it's still done that way, i.e. without some sort of equipment.

Actually, I could never go up a fraction that height...as I've gotten older, I've started suffering from a bit of vertigo.  It's funny, from when I was a little boy right up to my early 20's, heights did not bother me at all.  I used to rock climb, bungy jump, downhill ski on high, steep slopes and there wasn't a tree or rooftop in our neighbourhood that I had not scaled to the top.  But probably about 8-9 years ago, I started to get a bit of vertigo from heights and it was even difficult to look straight down from our old office's 16th floor balcony.  Cheers!

Same happened to me.

Phew! My heart was pounding while watching!

Heard that many of those technicians are Natives. For some reason heights does not bother them at all. Or is it an urban legend?

Anyway, considering the technology we have nowadays (think about the Canadian arm or even tanker airplanes), I'm surprised it's still done that way, i.e. without some sort of equipment.

Same happened to me.

Maybe it's because we feel invincible and immortal when we are young, and then we realize as we get older we are most definitely mortal.  Usually the aching joints after playing sports, as well as the tinge of arthritis that may be starting, give us the hard truth we never expected.  ;D Cheers!

Sounds like it's actually more like $40k.

And unsurprisingly, this profession has the highest fatality rate of any job in the US. Its death rate is 10x higher than that of construction workers. The rollout of the iPhone caused a spike in fatalities 5 years ago, as AT&T raced to upgrade its network to keep up with demand.

I'll stick with making video-games.