Latest Picks From Hedge Fund Manager Mohnish Pabrai:

biaggio

http://www.gurufocus.com/news/186722/latest-picks-from-hedge-fund-manager-mohnish-pabrai-buys-gm-chesapeake-energy-sells-tex-pot-cse

top 5 holdings of Mohnish Pabrai

Bank Of America Corp (BAC) - 7,502,000 shares, 25.5% of the total portfolio.

Citigroup Inc. © - 1,807,510 shares, 20.6% of the total portfolio.

Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) - 506,130 shares, 20.2% of the total portfolio.

General Motors Company (GM) - 2,237,000 shares, 18.3% of the total portfolio. New Position

Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) - 1,005,000 shares, 7.8% of the total portfolio. New Position

Concentration and focus not in question thats for sure.

http://www.gurufocus.com/news/186722/latest-picks-from-hedge-fund-manager-mohnish-pabrai-buys-gm-chesapeake-energy-sells-tex-pot-cse

top 5 holdings of Mohnish Pabrai

Bank Of America Corp (BAC) - 7,502,000 shares, 25.5% of the total portfolio.

Citigroup Inc. © - 1,807,510 shares, 20.6% of the total portfolio.

Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) - 506,130 shares, 20.2% of the total portfolio.

General Motors Company (GM) - 2,237,000 shares, 18.3% of the total portfolio. New Position

Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) - 1,005,000 shares, 7.8% of the total portfolio. New Position

Concentration and focus not in question thats for sure.

Those numbers are a little skewed as they don't include cash and foreign holdings.  I would reduce those percentages by about 45%.   

So I wonder who he was crediting as the best CEO he owns outside of Buffett & Munger...Aubrey McClendon, Brian Moynihan?  Personally, I would say it's Prem Watsa hands down as a leader, businessperson and investor...as well as the charm, charisma and humility of Buffett.  Cheers! 

Holy cow Mohnish! Now I understand his enthusiasm in the most recent letter of going back to a 10x10. With these picks who wouldn't. I am not so keen with Goldman but put AIG instead ....

Regarding the manager he mentioned, I would love to think is Moynihan but most probable is Watsa as our host suggests. There is always the Aubrey option and his incredible track record ... let's hope not.