CCFC "ICE" Gala - "Incredible Culinary Experience"

Parsad

Ok, calling all boardmembers here!  Especially those in and around British Columbia.

As many of you know, one of the non-profits we support is "The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of Canada".  This year in Toronto, we raised $13,000 for the CCFC...thanks to all of those who donated and attended! 

Alison Obrecht, Chapter Development Coordinator For British Columbia, is spear-heading and coordinating the first ever fundraising gala in BC.  The Toronto Gala raised over $1M in 2011!  I've been asked to act as an honorary representative for the CCFC and help coordinate the BC event with her and raise funds. 

The Gala is set for November 22, 2012 at the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle.  Corner Market Capital has bought a table, and I encourage our boardmembers, especially those who live in and around BC, to try and attend.  Individual tickets are $200 and tables are $2,000-2,500, with sponsorship all the way up to $15,000. 

They are also interested in any donations, including prizes for the auction.  Everyone my age or older will also be happy to hear that Vancouver's own 54-40 is playing the Gala...one of Canada's best bands that disappeared too soon! 

Details for the Gala are below:

http://www.kintera.org/site/c.4nJIJXPrEbKSE/b.7990773/k.DA83/2012_Vancouver_ICE_Gala__Home.htm

I also thought that the event may be a good gathering place for local investors that I don't always get to meet up with. There are eight seats available on our table, for those that would like to join Alnesh and I, and discuss investing while eating great food and listening to good music.  Those tickets are available like the regular tickets at our cost of $200 each.   

If you are interested in buying tickets on our table, or contributing in other ways, please contact me at cornermarketcapital@gmail.com.  Cheers and thank you for your support!

AllThatGlitters2012InviteNov.pdf