How to Make Money with Junk Bonds - Levine

Packer16

[amazonsearch]How To Make Money With Junk Bonds[/amazonsearch]

I great value investing book on junk bonds and evaluation of equities with large amounts of debt.  Written by the guy who gave Greenblatt his first job and is written in a story format similar to The Little Book That Beats The Market.  It provided me another tool in my investing tool kit for highly levered firms.

Packer

• 1 year later...

Just finished reading this book. Easy/quick read. Great primer for anyone interested in learning about the high yield market.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Sidebar: Is it a rule that any book with association to Joel Greenblatt has an awful title.

"How to Make Money with Junk Bonds" by Levine, Forward by Greenblatt (thank god he was not the author or the title would have been worse)

"You Can Be a Stock Market Genius" by Greenblat (great book, but definitely embarissing to read in public)

"Little Book that... "

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished reading this book. Easy/quick read. Great primer for anyone interested in learning about the high yield market.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Sidebar: Is it a rule that any book with association to Joel Greenblatt has an awful title.

"How to Make Money with Junk Bonds" by Levine, Forward by Greenblatt (thank god he was not the author or the title would have been worse)

"You Can Be a Stock Market Genius" by Greenblat (great book, but definitely embarissing to read in public)

"Little Book that... "

It gets even more humiliating when you try to explain to others you've red a book about a guy who has a magic formula and how you can apply his magic formula to get rich ..