Question about the vacation site posted on this board earlier

Smazz

Hi Guys and Gals,

I tried search but came up nothing.

A while ago we had a discussion on here about the merits of renting one of the lease by private owner properties for vacations as opposed to buying your own property.

There was a website listed which was really the focal point around this whole discussion but since my HD took a RIM shot a while back I cannot find or remember the name of the site.

If anyone can chime in would appreciate.

I have also used the VRBO site several times and was more than satisfied with the results. Also searching is very flexible. After you locate a property, try Google Earth Street View to look around the neighbourhood and see how that looks. I also found prices were negeotiable in many cases. I booked three locations in Hawaii two years ago through VRBO and would recommend it.

VRBO is great. Stayed at a place in Malibu (right on the beach) two years ago in December. They were asking $1,800 for the week. I offered $950 and they accepted. Always make an offer, you never know.

Also, Airbnb is very good. Used it twice and have had a great experience both times.

VRBO is great. Stayed at a place in Malibu (right on the beach) two years ago in December. They were asking $1,800 for the week. I offered $950 and they accepted. Always make an offer, you never know.

Also, Airbnb is very good. Used it twice and have had a great experience both times.

Thanks Buffetteer,

I was wondering thinking about doing that. It could make the difference on deciding which place to stay. Nothing hurt by asking right?

haha!