Einhorn in Final 8

Parsad

I was in the Seniors Championship this year, Event 29 as well as Event 33.

In 29, which set an all-time record for a single day event with 4,128 players, things started off pretty well. I knocked the 1st player out on the second hand with my J-10 and a rainbow Flop of 9-8-7. I was probably the chip leader at this point (big deal). The 4th hand I had A-A and the Flop came A-A-2. I had no action this hand but as you can imagine I felt pretty good. Before the 1st break I was out when my A-9 lost to A-10.

In 33 I also lasted almost 2 Levels but my Q-Q against K-10 got nailed on a Flop of K-10-2.

But its still a lot of fun.

Parsad, Good Luck on your trip.

I was in the Seniors Championship this year, Event 29 as well as Event 33.

In 29, which set an all-time record for a single day event with 4,128 players, things started off pretty well. I knocked the 1st player out on the second hand with my J-10 and a rainbow Flop of 9-8-7. I was probably the chip leader at this point (big deal). The 4th hand I had A-A and the Flop came A-A-2. I had no action this hand but as you can imagine I felt pretty good. Before the 1st break I was out when my A-9 lost to A-10.

In 33 I also lasted almost 2 Levels but my Q-Q against K-10 got nailed on a Flop of K-10-2.

But its still a lot of fun.

Parsad, Good Luck on your trip.

I don't gamble, so I won't be playing, but my friend does and he's pretty good at poker.  About ten of us for my brother's stag, so hopefully some of them get lucky...at poker that is!  ;D  Cheers!