Hooters-Style Restaurants Experiencing a Mini-Boom

Parsad

Article on the growing appeal of "Breastaurants"!  Also a brief mention of Mike's group that took over HOA and the makeover they are working on. 

I've been to Hooter's restaurants maybe twice in my life because the food sucked, but I'm glad they are remaking the menu and restaurants.  I'll be in Vegas mid-July, so maybe I will go to one there.  Cheers!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/47951618

Didn't you guys love the explanation from the Mugs'n Jugs owner on why the scantily clad hostess is leaning over the pool table showing off her assets on their website...that it was because she was playing pool and normally she would be standing up!  ;D  Cheers!

I get the feeling that these places are also becoming a little bit less taboo than they were 20 years ago. The Pub and English style restaurant with a similar theme that seems to do pretty well here (and is franchised). I think the real question is, how long until RICK transitions into the food services industry.

I get the feeling that these places are also becoming a little bit less taboo than they were 20 years ago. The Pub and English style restaurant with a similar theme that seems to do pretty well here (and is franchised). I think the real question is, how long until RICK transitions into the food services industry.

As a side note, how many of you all have looked at RICK? I think that there is a lot of potential for the stock, actually. For those of you that are married, I would think that the scuttlebutt might present a bit of an issue. ;)