Good Interview With Rosenberg

Parsad

" the record number of Americans living on Food Stamps — 46 million or 1-in-7 in 2011"

This is a very sad fact to consider, unfortunately Rosenberg may very well be correct about this being a depression.

cheers

Zorro

Did you watch Dateline yesterday?  It was a very good episode and discussed how so many Americans are struggling.  At the same time, while many are facing daunting financial hurdles, most are fighting and optimistic about getting back on their feet over time.  This too shall pass!  Cheers!

Yup!  Painful to watch yesterday for those families, and I can only imagine what they are going through.  I think more people should have watched it...a pretty humbling episode that probably many other people need to see, especially in overpriced Vancouver.  Do you know how many high end cars and apartments are around Vancouver now...it's insane!  Saw three Ferraris and a McLaren on my one block walk from the bus-stop to my office.  They were not going anywhere together but in different directions.  Cheers!

I hate to say this but the incredible gov't spending and the unprecedented o% manipulated interest rates have simply delayed the additional pain to come. Make no mistake the system will continue to correct regardless of what the gov't does, and the "pain" will continue in earnest.  Its unfortunate that our politicians refuse to allow a quicker correction because they find reelection more important. The pain will continue, and the finger pointing by politicians will escalate in order to deflect blame for this fiasco.