Video entirely unrelated to investing....

bmichaud

This is a documentary? Asking trick question to average joes, interviewing some nutjobs and jumping to conclusions about all kinds of things, all with a layer of  religious bs. N/o.

Oh and we are forgetting the holocaust? And the proof is that some kids who are suddenly asked to answer the question "Who was Adolf Hitler?" can only say "wasn't he german?" or "some kind of president" etc. People are generally stupid, especially when being put under pressure because you film them and put a microphone to their face. Ask them about the slaughtering in Congo by Leopold II where possibly 50-80% of the natives got killed for example. Ask them about the horrors in Nanking 75 years ago where they did vivisections on pregnant women and children without anesthesia while they were days before deliberately infected with diseases like syphilis and gonorrhea. Ask them about what is going on at the moment in Syria. Etc. etc. Quite sure plenty of people sadly don't even know about these events and if they do, they hardly care. But hey, we need some shocking "interviews" that show how brainwashed we all are that most don't evn know who Hitler was! At least that is what they try to portray here so that the can send out the real message...

The real message being that "the American Holocaust", generally known under the term 'abortion' by people who aren't completely brainwashed by the nonsense of people like Ray Comfort, has to stop. What a joke.

Hahaha. Seriously bmichaud? I honestly hope you just didn't see the entire thing before you posted it here. I say this because I doubt that someone who is intelligent enough to critically analyze companies (which I'm sure you can) can actually be convinced by the reasoning (if you can call it that) of this guy. (But obviously you are entitled to your own opinion and beliefs.)

Hahaha. Seriously bmichaud? I honestly hope you just didn't see the entire thing before you posted it here. I say this because I doubt that someone who is intelligent enough to critically analyze companies (which I'm sure you can) can actually be convinced by the reasoning (if you can call it that) of this guy. (But obviously you are entitled to your own opinion and believes.)

Lol, I didn't make any statement about my beliefs. All I said is that it got me thinking. I've never thought about the issue from such a perspective.

Hahaha. Seriously bmichaud? I honestly hope you just didn't see the entire thing before you posted it here. I say this because I doubt that someone who is intelligent enough to critically analyze companies (which I'm sure you can) can actually be convinced by the reasoning (if you can call it that) of this guy. (But obviously you are entitled to your own opinion and believes.)

Lol, I didn't make any statement about my beliefs. All I said is that it got me thinking. I've never thought about the issue from such a perspective.

I never said you did. But obviously you think he at least makes some sense and I wonder what you think that is. If you happen to belief the same things, that's fine by me. ;)

And what perspective do you mean? The one where he couples the holocaust with abortion?

I never said you did.

This,

(But obviously you are entitled to your own opinion and beliefs.)
, implied so IMO.....

And what perspective do you mean? The one where he couples the holocaust with abortion?

Yes - it was a clever way of making the interviewees/viewer consider that a fetus may be a life no different than those taken during the holocaust.