Maybe Apple Should Hire This Teenager!

Parsad

This Tulsa teenager created a mock iPhone 5 video, with a couple of features Apple probably should really implement!

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/teen-iphone-5-concept-video-sets-high-bar-173947667.html

Also, I couldn't help post this video of this teenager recovering from wisdom tooth surgery.  His Mom and sister have now probably officially ruined his high school life!  Very funny!  Cheers!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/chaddy-wisdom-dentist-video-161101569.html

That is some amazing video editing. It would be soo cool if they could make a phone with a see through screen; though I've only seen that for black LCD displays... like those old clocks.

However, the projection keyboard does exist... included in a phone would be a good idea!

Here's one you can buy now if anyone is interested (not soliciting... never used this product; I don't know if it's actually effective or not):

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/cellphone/e722/

That teenager video has got to be the funniest thing I've seen in a while!!! He actually seems like a great guy, to his dad: "I wanna get you and mom a nice [house] for when you get old!".  ;D

Lol, as soon as they invent the see-through battery and as soon as people aren't annoyed by having a random background constantly intruding into their content  ;)

Yeah, the battery would be an issue.  But they could make the screen black, but when you flip to camera mode, it goes clear for the photograph.  They have the technology to do that today, but hiding the battery and circuitry would be difficult around the rest of the phone.  But they will do it one day!  Heck, if you watch even the newer Star Trek's with Picard, their communicators were bigger than phones today, so technology has come a long way in a decade.  Cheers!

Lol, as soon as they invent the see-through battery and as soon as people aren't annoyed by having a random background constantly intruding into their content  ;)

Yeah, the battery would be an issue.  But they could make the screen black, but when you flip to camera mode, it goes clear for the photograph.  They have the technology to do that today, but hiding the battery and circuitry would be difficult around the rest of the phone.  But they will do it one day!  Heck, if you watch even the newer Star Trek's with Picard, their communicators were bigger than phones today, so technology has come a long way in a decade.  Cheers!

I'm not saying the laws of physics preclude it forever, just that we won't see it in the iPhone 5 :)

Actually you're right, there are some games you might have seen that use the camera in a similar manner. They make the room you're playing in, the backdrop for the game. Check it out:

Basic technology but the application of it is quite fascinating (course its actually the gyro-meter doing all the work in this game).

And yea, I don't think we'll see anything like the transparent phone, anytime soon... and I see your point Liberty, it would be pretty impractical/annoying... majority of the time  ;D.