The Billionaire's Black Sheep

Parsad

Nice article, Sanjeev - thanks!  She sounds like a fine person, and I'm sure she will have a happy life ... so sure, there is more story, she's young.  One cannot but be struck by the similarily between her artistic methodology, leaving a painting exposed to the outdoors to see how it develops, and her life circumstances.

On a slightly related note, about-chemistry (chemistry.about.com) has an interesting article about doing chromatography in chalk sticks.  Tried it last night and got some interesting looking chalk colourations.  Might be an enjoyable activity for others who like to tinker around.

"It would be nice to be involved with creating things for others with that money and to be involved in it. I feel completely excluded from it."

I dont like that lady at all. I mean, Warren paid for an expensive college education and she goes on TV asking for more money to spend on social projects that is earned by somebody else? This is just ridiculous in my view.

I'm with you Whitman, I think that is a disgusting reflection on the culture of entitlement among America's youth (of which I am one).

The idea that she has some right or claim to distribute Warren's wealth (that he earned in an honest manner, as opposed to the many other ways to get wealth) because her mother married Warren's son is dillusional to put in nicely. I don't think Warren's own children have such a right, much less their offspring or stepchildren.