28 Hours To Go, Lunch With Buffett is Dirt Cheap!

Parsad

I'm sure the bids will eventually climb to well over a million, but if any young aspiring money managers are interested in some free publicity, you might want to make a bid.  You'll probably get a number of media outlets calling you for a quote!  Cheers!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Warren-Buffett-Power-Lunch-8-benefit-GLIDE-/290720763853?clk_rvr_id=351027505159&viewandbid=290720763853&VER=single&POS=viewandbid

the rich won't have money any more to allocate towards frivolous items like this after the buffett rule

...oops...

LOL!  That's why I'm saying to get your bid in now and get some free publicity.  Next year, the lunch may go for less than $100K and no one will care!  ;D  Cheers!

the rich won't have money any more to allocate towards frivolous items like this after the buffett rule

...oops...

LOL!  That's why I'm saying to get your bid in now and get some free publicity.  Next year, the lunch may go for less than $100K and no one will care!  ;D  Cheers!

I think we should auction off a burger with Parsad

...oops...

I think we should auction off a burger with Parsad

Cost you only $10 and I'll get Alnesh to take a photograph too!  ;D  Cheers!