Please Keep Posts On Investing

Parsad

Folks,

As I mentioned already in a previous post, please keep all posts on the subject of investing or at least somewhat related to investing, including things like tax issues, economics, accounting, etc.  

If you have an administrative, operational or membership issue, please email me directly at sanjeevparsad@shaw.ca or use the "My Messages" system on the board.  All posts that are completely off-topic will be removed.  Any posting of private emails will result in immediate termination of membership.  Thanks very much!

Hey Sanjeev,

in your Admin rights you should have something at the bottom of your page where you can make this thread a "top".

So everyone sees it all the time.

Thats what I do on my forum for stuff like this.

Hi Crip,

No need to do away with those posts completely.  For the most part, usually members post on relevant matters, or at least in a good-natured way on non-relevant matters. 

The stuff I want completely off the board is stuff to do with administration and operational issues.  If boardmembers don't like something, they can email me directly or use the message system.  I don't want posts on that subject matter, or lengthy debates on that stuff up on the board.  Cheers!