Green Shoots? How About a "Double-Dip"

Parsad

Guest kawikaho

Wow, in reading that article I'm more convinced we'll hit the all time bull market high of 14,000, maybe not this year or next year but sooner than people expect.

??? 

Wow, in reading that article I'm more convinced we'll hit the all time bull market high of 14,000, maybe not this year or next year but sooner than people expect.

I don't see that unless a new sector replaces the over-bloated financial sector in terms of contributing earnings to the index, and I don't see any of the current sectors being able to do that in the next 2-3 years.

I think the market will be up and down for 2-3 years, so better to find good stuff, and trade as they move up, and then find other good stuff.  I don't see the mass fear of the last few months, and I don't see a new bull market either.

I don't see that unless a new sector replaces the over-bloated financial sector in terms of contributing earnings to the index, and I don't see any of the current sectors being able to do that in the next 2-3 years.

I think the market will be up and down for 2-3 years, so better to find good stuff, and trade as they move up, and then find other good stuff.  I don't see the mass fear of the last few months, and I don't see a new bull market either.

It does seem as if some of the up tick in prices of companies could be due to marginally increasing earnings and spending... Though, these have certainly been effected by the amount of money that has been printed and mark to market being tinkered with. I myself, am pretty nervous, especially since I am not convinced that gold is a very compelling investment.

With that said, buying cheap & great companies is the best thing to do-regardless of where the economy is going.