Sanjeev Parsad is AWESOME!!!!!

Eddie Willers

Three cheers for Sanjeev!

This year’s Fairfax dinner was beyond fantastic!  It will go down in history as “THE” investment event of 2012!

Is it humanly possible for one man to bring together so much investing greatness in one room?  Sanjeev can!  He's a super hero without a cape!

In a word – Outstanding!  Year after year, Sanjeev out does himself and exceeds everyone's expectations! 

Words can not begin to express my gratitude!

Thank you Sanjeev – sign me up for dinner for life!

The very best regards,

Eddie

Three cheers for Sanjeev!

This year’s Fairfax dinner was beyond fantastic!  It will go down in history as “THE” investment event of 2012!

Is it humanly possible for one man to bring together so much investing greatness in one room?  Sanjeev can!  He's a super hero without a cape!

In a word – Outstanding!  Year after year, Sanjeev out does himself and exceeds everyone's expectations! 

Words can not begin to express my gratitude!

Thank you Sanjeev – sign me up for dinner for life!

The very best regards,

Eddie

You're more than welcome Eddie!  But really, Fairfax deserves all of the credit, and then all of you for supporting the dinner.  It's tiring, but I have a hell of a lot of fun organizing the event. 

The unsung hero in all of this is Francis Chou.  He's the one who quietly came to our first dinner...and then every one after that while convincing others to join.  He's the one that thinks about who people might like to meet, like he did for those of you at the pre-dinner event.  It's that quiet, humble guy, that only knows how to help others, who gave Prem the idea of float...who befriended a guy running a message board...and just goes about his way, day to day, working as honorably as he can.

And I'm glad that many of you are finally catching on to him...as there were about 20 of you still surrounding him at 11:45pm at our dinner!  Cheers!