Meet up around Biglari Holdings Annual Meeting this Thursday?

ragu

I will be attending this year's meeting. If there are other fellow board members attending and would like to meet up, please respond to this thread or send me a message. Looking forward to seeing some of the folks from this board!

Best,

Ragu

Hey Ragu-

I apologize if my comment seemed rude in any way.  I did not mean to poo-poo your ideas or

plans to meet up with fellow board members, as I am sure you are looking forward to the upcoming

meeting.  It is certainly a company and CEO that many members will continue to follow. 

Best Wishes

Buckeye

Hey Ragu-

I apologize if my comment seemed rude in any way. 

Hi Buckeye,

Not at all. I am just glad I get to go this time around. I loved it the the one time I went to an annual meeting where the Chairman and Vice-Chairman answered questions for 5 1/2 hours. And, meeting like-minded people is always nice.

Best,

Ragu

That sounds enjoyable if you are a shareholder.

Just keep an eye on your wallet ;D

You know, with so many value guys hating BH, that arguably makes it more likely to become a value investment...

Thats a good point.  I think they really alienated the people who could've been core shareholders for a very long time.  I guess if no one else is paying attention, it could be bought at an attractive price.  I think the reasons for alienating so many people are very important though.

Ragu - can you post notes from the meeting for those of us who won't be able to make it but are interested in hearing the latest from Sardar?

Frozen Tundra,

I'll be working on compiling my notes from the meeting once I am back in India. I am undecided about where my notes are going to be posted, but if it is in the public domain, I'll be sure to post a link to it here.

Best,

Ragu