Pinnacle Files Bankruptcy

Parsad

Parsad,

What made you dislike this business?  I assume that it was the structure of the business ecosystem--supplier to companies that were (are) struggling, with no particular market power beyond a contract that could go poof if repudiated in BK court.

Parsad,

What made you dislike this business?  I assume that it was the structure of the business ecosystem--supplier to companies that were (are) struggling, with no particular market power beyond a contract that could go poof if repudiated in BK court.

Sanj can speak for himself, but here's my two cents worth.

Airlines are the epitome of a bad business.  Feeder airlines are the worst subset of that industry.  Make a list of all the qualities that make a good business, and one will see that feeder airlines are the antithesis of almost all of those good qualities.  :P

Parsad,

Not a fan of debt-laden, capital-intensive businesses.  Especially, if they are in a cut-throat business, beholden to strong unions, and have few competitive advantages.  There are easier ways to make money!  Cheers!