Where are people in this forum from?

beerbaron

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

A friendly bump!, - Especially for new CoBF board members who have joined CoBF since the last bump at the beginning of September 2018, now a bit more than a half year ago.

- You could put the information in your forum profile, too! [<- For my part personally, this action is highly recommended - that does not change the fact that this is your option!]

I would argue, that this information is of importance for understanding your postings, as a basis for your living conditions, culture etc., thereby your way of thinking, the implied societal culture of yours that is embedded in your posts [that you mostly in no way are able to hide or suppress in the long run here on CoBF, if you are active here on CoBF.]

- - - o 0 o - - -

So, out of personal sincere interest for you, and out of curiosity, I'm hereby bumping this topic up - again! - Please keep them coming!

Everyone likes to call my city a swamp.  So when a random, overly friendly guy on the street asks me where I’m from I tell him I’m from Dagobah.  Almost always the guy tells me his aunt lives there and absolutely loves it.  LOL, poor aunt.

Everyone likes to call my city a swamp.  So when a random, overly friendly guy on the street asks me where I’m from I tell him I’m from Dagobah.  Almost always the guy tells me his aunt lives there and absolutely loves it.  LOL, poor aunt.

This is just soo great! [lol!] - Dear fellow CoBF members - please keep them coming!

His aunt is married to master Yoda.