Where are people in this forum from?

beerbaron

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Nice camping on the beach out there DD!  Several years ago a friend and I rode motorbikes out there and hiked out to camp on the beach for a few days.  All of a sudden everyone but us left and we were too stupid to investigate why.  Next 24 hours was camping through what seemed like at least a tropical storm level thing..  Still a lot of fun and we caught some fish with whatever those 'sand flea' things are you find in the beach with a rake.  Important lesson, always check the weather when you ride motorbikes to camp on a barrier island...

Perdido Key, FL

Nice camping on the beach out there DD!  Several years ago a friend and I rode motorbikes out there and hiked out to camp on the beach for a few days.  All of a sudden everyone but us left and we were too stupid to investigate why.  Next 24 hours was camping through what seemed like at least a tropical storm level thing..  Still a lot of fun and we caught some fish with whatever those 'sand flea' things are you find in the beach with a rake.  Important lesson, always check the weather when you ride motorbikes to camp on a barrier island...

Perdido Key, FL

Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Between the National Seashore & the beach mouse, developers can't get a lot of traction here (but it keeps the area quiet & pristine.)

Gotta say, I find all your posts to be extremely astute & valuable (especially this one...)

Keep a weather eye out & sand fleas catch Pompano!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...