Where are people in this forum from?

beerbaron

For all the Canadian basketball fans out here, I really hope Raptors can get to the 2nd round.

With that said, Let's go Warriors!

I hope so too, the city deserves a more successful NBA franchise. However, I don't see them competing with the poise and playoff experience of the Nets, especially now that they've lost home court advantage. At the very least I hope they can extend the series to 6 or 7 games so their team can get some playoff experience under their belt.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.

Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

I am sure!  :P

Odense, Denmark

Time to give this one a spin again! There are a lot of active CoBF newcomers since last post! - I mean, just about nobody is posting in "What are you buying today?".

For my part, personally, it would also be appreciated, if you would update your forum profile with regard to your location. In many aspects, it makes understanding your posts easier.

Thank you.

I'm still in Bedford, New Hampshire. Same as when this topic was first started.

I've lived a bunch of different places in southern MA, central MA, and now southern NH, but I've never in my life lived further than 60 miles or so from Boston. If you put a pin in the map in downtown Boston and drew a 60 mile radius circle, a bunch of places inside that circle is where I'm from.

EDIT:  I just found a site where you can easily do this.  Pretty cool.  This is from: https://www.freemaptools.com/radius-around-point.htm

http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?size=600x500&path=fillcolor:0x00FF00%7Cweight:1%7Ccolor:0xFFFFFF%7Cenc:qdyfGpatpLdLw~Npf@i%7CNt%60AgwNpzA%7BoN%7CsBafNvlCwyMzdDgkMd%7CDozLrrEogL~gFqrKd%7CFo%7BJdoGwbJz%60HchIbqH_lH%7C_IknGbmImoFtxIgoEpbJcnDvjJelCbqJmiBvuJgfAnxJwb@jyJ?nxJvb@vuJffAbqJliBvjJdlCpbJbnDtxIfoEbmIloF%7C_IjnGbqH~kHz%60HbhIdoGvbJf%7CFn%7BJ%7CgFprKrrEngLd%7CDnzLzdDfkMvlCvyM%7CsB%60fNpzAzoNt%60AfwNpf@h%7CNdLv~NeLv~Nqf@f%7CNu%60AhwNqzAzoN%7DsB~eNwlCxyM%7BdDfkMe%7CDnzLsrEngL%7DgFnrKg%7CFp%7BJeoGvbJ%7B%60HbhIcqH~kH%7D_IjnGcmIjoFuxIhoEqbJbnDwjJblCcqJniBwuJffAoxJvb@kyJ?oxJwb@wuJgfAcqJoiBwjJclCqbJcnDuxIioEcmIkoF%7D_IknGcqH_lH%7B%60HchIeoGwbJe%7CFq%7BJ_hForKsrEogLe%7CDozL%7BdDgkMwlCyyM%7DsB_fNqzA%7BoNu%60AiwNqf@g%7CNeLw~N