Hotel Rooms For Fairfax Financial Dinner & AGM

Parsad

For those that have not booked your hotel yet for Toronto, we have a block of rooms set aside at the Fairmont Royal York at $209 CDN per night.  They will be available till March 30th.  When you call, give them the room block code of "CORN0412".  Cheers!

For those that have not booked your hotel yet for Toronto, we have a block of rooms set aside at the Fairmont Royal York at $209 CDN per night.  They will be available till March 30th.  When you call, give them the room block code of "CORN0412".  Cheers!

I appreciate your effort that you made some block of rooms available at the Fairmont.  ::)

I just would us bargain seekers make aware that through the worlds leading hotel MetaSearchEngine

"TriVaGo.com", there are even cheaper rooms available at the Fairmont. I tried to play around for the days Tues.24 til Fri.27, and I got some single room starting at $153CDN per night. "trivago.com" crawls and harvesting over 100 different booking engines and plays arbitrage for the lowest possible price.

trivago.com

The worlds leading hotel MetaSearchEngine

Searches over 111 booking engines and over 550446 hotels

http://www.trivago.com/

I just want to make aware that "Expedia.com" also offers some good combined bookings of "flight + hotel" at incredible good prices. I myself was lazy and didn't act fast enough some months ago.  ::) :-[ Forgot the exact combined price of flight + hotel, but the Fairmont came almost for nothing. I could kick my ass myself.

If you can find cheaper, that's great, but there are some people who just don't have the time to go to different sites.  Also, some prefer to book directly through the hotel, because they feel more comfortable that way, rather than using their card online.  We personally booked ours through Expedia, because they had a good deal on the flight and hotel combo a couple of months back.  Cheers! 

Don't worry,... I know, these booking engines are sometimes troublesome to search. Now, I got myself something across the street, at York/ corner Wellington. Got the combo already last weekend at Expedia. My main consideration was the flight price, I would get it more affordable, about 1/3 less,  if I would add some 2 days, thus my hotel bill would have increased. Anyway, I haven't realized while booking that the people at the Fairfax office tower might have a grand view out of their windows into the hotel room windows.  ;D