Favorite financial iPad Apps?

Liberty

So my iPad 3 is in the mail and I should be getting it Monday :)

I'm wondering what are the favorite financial/stock market apps of the people here?

I'm particularly thinking about a good one to keep track of a watchlist and look up individual stocks (preferrably with real-time info even for Canadian stocks), but anything else that you find useful I'd like to know about.

Thanks!

Guest valueInv

StockTouch is one of my favorites, beautiful design.

WikiInvest is not bad either.

I would love for something more detailed like Gurufocus to be on the iPad.

Guest Hester

Just got mine from UPS and is set up. I too would be interested in any financial (or other subject) apps for the iPad.

My accounts are w/Fidelity, Etrade and Sharebuilder and for all of those I use the website on my ipad instead of their apps because I find the apps don't display things in the way I would like to see it.  I use wiki invest to view the aggregate of my accounts and their ipad and iphone apps are decent.

I have a Barron's print subscription that includes access through their app and I really enjoy reading Barrons through the app and find myself using it more than the print version. Although the app can be frustrating because sometimes in the middle of a multipage article I will accidentally touch something that takes me to a different section and I have to navigate back to the page I was on.

If you are SiriusXM subscriber for an additional fee you can stream sat radio to you ipad/iphone, can be handy if you want to listen to CNBC or Bloomberg.