Warren Buffett's Shareholders Rule The Roost at 2012's ASM

Guest ValueCarl

Guest ValueCarl

It appears that business journalists and the media will be denigrated to spectators and/or conduits of shareholder mindsets only.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-05/buffett-cancels-berkshire-press-conference.html

Buffett will take questions from a panel of three journalists and three financial analysts at the shareholders’ meeting. The journalists have been instructed to choose questions submitted by shareholders.

They are getting older and there is a limited amount of time.  Much of the same questions the journalists ask are the same ones asked in the shareholder meeting.  He's also on CNBC so much and doing other interviews...is there really anything we don't know about Buffett and Berkshire?

When I go to Omaha, it is non-stop from Friday to Monday morning with maybe 5 hours of sleep a night, and I'm exhausted by the time I fly back and my throat is raw from all the talking.  So I can only imagine what an 82 year old and 88 year old feel like, and they do a hell of a lot more over those three days.  Cheers!