Buffett Poised to Win Wager on U.S. With Rail Purchase

Parsad

This purchase is shaping up to be one of his best of the last 10 years. I think the BAC warrants will also be a gold mine for BRK shareholders looking out 10 years.

BRK looks like a coiled spring to me. Insurance, banking, home building... all sectors that have likely bottomed. As earnings increase in the coming years BRK will generate crazy amounts of cash.

Guest valueInv

This purchase is shaping up to be one of his best of the last 10 years. I think the BAC warrants will also be a gold mine for BRK shareholders looking out 10 years.

BRK looks like a coiled spring to me. Insurance, banking, home building... all sectors that have likely bottomed. As earnings increase in the coming years BRK will generate crazy amounts of cash.

+1

Guest longinvestor

+1

The share buy back tells it all. If WEB is looking for 10+% investment returns, cannot find easier opportunities. "Shooting into a barrel of fish, after the water has been drained and the fish have stopping flopping"