Oh My God!

Parsad

What the hell are my Canucks doing?  They traded away top rookie Cody Hodgeson to Buffalo for nothing!  They gave up a future point a game player, and two-way centre for nothing.  The Canucks have frozen their fan message board, so I have to vent here!  Insane!  :o  Cheers!

What the hell are my Canucks doing?  They traded away top rookie Cody Hodgeson to Buffalo for nothing!  They gave up a future point a game player, and two-way centre for nothing.  The Canucks have frozen their fan message board, so I have to vent here!  Insane!  :o  Cheers!

not for nothing, according to NHL.com

"In a shocking trade of top prospects, the Canucks traded Hodgson, a 22-year-old who had 16 goals and 33 points despite playing less than 13 minutes a night, to the Buffalo Sabres shortly before Monday's deadline in exchange for Zack Kassian,"

Canucks need more grit + toughness which Kassian will bring(that usually helps in playoffs though Kassian is only 20 years old), Canucks have plenty of pretty boys like Hodgeson. You ll like Kassian.

not for nothing, according to NHL.com

"In a shocking trade of top prospects, the Canucks traded Hodgson, a 22-year-old who had 16 goals and 33 points despite playing less than 13 minutes a night, to the Buffalo Sabres shortly before Monday's deadline in exchange for Zack Kassian,"

Canucks need more grit + toughness which Kassian will bring(that usually helps in playoffs though Kassian is only 20 years old), Canucks have plenty of pretty boys like Hodgeson. You ll like Kassian.

I hope so, but it's tough to replace a 20+ goal scorer who scored some big goals for us and will be a good player for years to come.  If Kassian helps us win the Cup, all will be forgiven!  ;D  Cheers!