Biglari holdings owns berkshire, GS??

Gopinath

I don't see ITEX either.  It used to be held through Western Sizzlin, but I'm not sure how they are reporting it now.  There is no disclosure on any 5% filings for ITEX on EDGAR regarding Biglari Holdings, Steak'n Shake, Western Sizzlin, Biglari Capital or Sardar Biglari.  So I'm not sure when they sold or what happened to it.  Unless I'm blind, does anyone else see anything?  Cheers!

I don't see ITEX either.  It used to be held through Western Sizzlin, but I'm not sure how they are reporting it now.  There is no disclosure on any 5% filings for ITEX on EDGAR regarding Biglari Holdings, Steak'n Shake, Western Sizzlin, Biglari Capital or Sardar Biglari.  So I'm not sure when they sold or what happened to it.  Unless I'm blind, does anyone else see anything?  Cheers!

What about getting a shareholder list?

They had more than a 5% position, so there would have to be a filing when they bought and if and when they went under.  I see nothing for them regarding ITEX in their 13-F, and no 13-D filing saying they've gone under 5%.  Cheers!

Right, I was just throwing a shareholder list request out there as a way to figure it out pretty quickly.

ITEX is not deemed reportable by virtue of the fact that it's traded OTC. The SEC maintains a list of securities that must be filed in a 13F, see this link, might be helpful in future - http://www.sec.gov/divisions/investment/13f/13flist2011q3.pdf

Thanks Ballin! 

I think that's ridiculously stupid though of the SEC, and no wonder you have so much manipulation in the OTC market.  We filed on Chanticleer, even though we didn't have to report I guess.  I'm much more comfortable doing that, whether required or not.  Cheers!