Geoff Gannon podcast archive

Liberty

http://www.gannononinvesting.com/blog/investor-questions-podcast-episodes.html

I've asked Geoff (and I'm sure others have too) to compile his old podcast in one place because I'm pretty sure that some episodes were not available anywhere anymore.

For those who don't know him, the style is a bit dry and he puts a bunch of announcements at the beginning of the episodes rather than at the end (so it slows things down -- feel free to skip ahead), but the content is IMHO very good. Lots of value investing basic principles, nothing super advanced, but the most important things in investing are simple.

update: I've just realized that those are not all of the original Gannon on Investing podcasts (I think), so that means that those are more answers to reader questions rather than the more general "investing basics" GOI podcasts. They should still be interesting, though..

Which podcasts are you talking about can you give directions please ? I thought all of them are posted on his site.

Can you give dates and title that are not there if possible.

Thanks for the recommendation. I think i found him though you and yes i was also of those emailed him to put up his podcast

;D

Which podcasts are you talking about can you give directions please ? I thought all of them are posted on his site.

Thanks for the recommendation. I think i found him though you and yes i was also of those emailed him to put up his podcast

;D

If you have itunes installed go to the store and click the podcast section and then use the search bar and type Geoff Gannon and hopefully should show all of his work. If not look through categories and there should be an investing category, hopefully you can find it.

I just looked at the itunes store and there are two podcasts investor questions and investor question podcast interviews

;D

If you have itunes installed go to the store and click the podcast section and then use the search bar and type Geoff Gannon and hopefully should show all of his work. If not look through categories and there should be an investing category, hopefully you can find it.

I just looked at the itunes store and there are two podcasts investor questions and investor question podcast interviews

have your tired downloading it recently ? (it could just be that my Itunes is broken .)

I just tried and was unable to download it.

I think it no longer working, although you can still see the podcasts on Itunes.

Same thing happened. I guess Geoff must have taken the podcasts off.

I'd guess that iTunes was actually pointing to files hosted somewhere else (Geoff's site, or another hosting site) and that they have been taken off from there.

If there is interest, I can upload any of the podcasts I have listed above to a hosting site and make the available for general download. Let me know which episodes you want.

Cheers!

Same thing happened. I guess Geoff must have taken the podcasts off.

I'd guess that iTunes was actually pointing to files hosted somewhere else (Geoff's site, or another hosting site) and that they have been taken off from there.

If there is interest, I can upload any of the podcasts I have listed above to a hosting site and make the available for general download. Let me know which episodes you want.

Cheers!

Yes.  Interested very much.  Thank you.