SEC To Investigate Insider Trading in MF Global Bonds

Parsad

Just great!  Something else for the "Occupy" movement to gripe about.  The SEC is investigating insider trading on MF Global bonds by private investors who may have been privy to non-public information.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-11-03/sec-said-to-review-possible-insider-trading-in-mf-bonds.html

By the way, I'm just about "occupied" out, and these guys really need to find some other way to create change.  This is more an annoyance than conducive to any sort of change.  Once Sean Lennon shows up singing Madonna songs on an acoustic guitar, you know this movement has more than already jumped the shark!  They should go camp out on Glen Beck or Barney Frank's lawn, and perhaps join forces with "The Tea Party".  Mad-hatters the whole lot of them!  Cheers!

Hey Sanj-

I am going down to "Occupy" with my Levi's Blue jeans, Nike Shoes, Northface Jacket, while sipping on my Starbucks coffee.  I will be sure to post some videos, pictures, and texts with my Iphone depicting my complete disgust with corporate America!!!

Hey Sanj-

I am going down to "Occupy" with my Levi's Blue jeans, Nike Shoes, Northface Jacket, while sipping on my Starbucks coffee.  I will be sure to post some videos, pictures, and texts with my Iphone depicting my complete disgust with corporate America!!!

Don't forget the Northface tent and sleeping bag, the Whole Foods organic granola, Kleen Ketal water bottle and Rice Dreams soy milk!  And then we'll shut down the port authority or major bank in every city with a sit-in.  That will change everything, since we are the 99%.  Cheers!