Toronto's Mayor Rob Ford...Worst Person In The World

Parsad

Keith Olbermann had a bit on Toronto's mayor, Rob Ford, being worst person in the world for calling the police, when "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" comedian Mary Walsh pulled her little "Marg Delahunty" bit on him.  Not investment related, but I thought it was a funny story on the mayor of the city that believes it's the center of the universe!  ;D  Cheers!

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/u-tv-host-keith-olbermann-calls-rob-ford-172935248.html

• 2 years later...

LOL!  What was Toronto thinking when they voted for this guy?  The rest of the country despises Toronto because of their whole "Leaf Nation", but really, we feel sorry for you guys now.  This is just too embarrassing, even as much as we want you to look stupid...this is too much!  Cheers!

What Rob Ford needs right now is the help of another very-well known Canadian expat...Lorne Michaels!  ;D

Maybe a guest hosting job on SNL, or reprising Chris Farley's counsellor role..."In a van, down by the river!"...could rehabilitate his image right now.  It worked for Miley Cyrus.  Cheers!

It worked for Miley Cyrus.  Cheers!

Now, Parsad, do you really want to see Rob Ford in Miley's underwear?

Mr. Ford is not really incompetent, or particularly dishonest.  He is certainly a buffoon, who appears to have an elbow bending problem that gets him into all kinds of interesting situations.  For the record, these problems go back for years, when he was a city councillor.  That he got elected continues to amaze me. 

q107, the local radio station, did a hilarious run down the other day on mayors of major north American Cities, who have exited their office in far more dubious circumstances.  Montreal and Detroit have had back to back crooks.  Then of course there is Marion Berry, who, incidentally is still a councillor in Washington.  Of course, there is a certain well regarded premier of BC who was arrested in Hawaii going back to his hotel, driving drunk, after spending time with his mistress. 

As to your comments about Leafs Nation.  I grew up in Hamilton, was born in Montreal, so that made me a different type of Hockey Fan.  Every season I listen to Leafs fans with utmost pity as they discuss whether their team will make the playoffs this year...  Dont set your goals too high, now.  But then why would the Leafs bother with a good team when they are sold out for decades ahead. 

I grew up in Hamilton..

Hey, me too. Hill Park. A stab in the dark says pre-UCC you were at Hillfield?

They guys on 102.1 (formerly "The Edge", now just mediocre mainstream pop), call him Eric Cartman of South Park.

6298585321_c133399dde_s.jpg

This is a video of him leaving city hall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOOh67ginRA

Disclaimer; I am not, repeat NOT a member of Leaf nation.

LOL!  What was Toronto thinking when they voted for this guy?  The rest of the country despises Toronto because of their whole "Leaf Nation", but really, we feel sorry for you guys now.  This is just too embarrassing, even as much as we want you to look stupid...this is too much!  Cheers!

Hey Sanjeev

You can talk about Ford all you want but don't be talkin trash about the Leafs or the next time we meet it might get ugly.Cheers

We don't need no stinkin' sophistication ....

We got per-son-ALITY!

Now what I would like to see, and there has to be a tape of it somewhere, but Ford and Steve Ballmer doing the "monkey dance" together!  That must have happened.  I can see these two hanging out. 

By the way, I bet there is some sort of comment or sketch on Saturday Night Live tonight about Ford.  Cheers!

Just another day for the esteemed mayor of Toronto...

http://deadspin.com/rob-ford-denies-eating-pussy-during-live-televised-p-1464353838

Ahh, democracy.  You've got to love it. So few people can even run their own lives very well, yet feel perfectly empowered with the "right" to choose who will run yours.  In Toronto this is who they choose.

39 Breathtaking Photos of North America's Most Photogenic Mayor