Occupiers Focusing On The Wrong Generation

Parsad

Craig Kielburger, who founded "Save The Children" when he was eleven and "We Day", wrote a very good article on the "Occupy Movement", and how their welcome sentiment may be channeled in the wrong way.  He also provides some very good alternatives that would have a much greater impact and do more for pushing forward social initiatives.  Cheers!

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/opinion/Occupiers+focusing+wrong+generation/5560213/story.html?cid=megadrop_story

Craig Kielburger, who founded "Save The Children" when he was eleven and "We Day", wrote a very good article on the "Occupy Movement", and how their welcome sentiment may be channeled in the wrong way.  He also provides some very good alternatives that would have a much greater impact and do more for pushing forward social initiatives.  Cheers!

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/opinion/Occupiers+focusing+wrong+generation/5560213/story.html?cid=megadrop_story

I don't think the comparison in the article of an MBA oath to Hippocratic oath is fair.  My standard question to MBAs who boast about it is whether their MBA can be taken away by their awarding university for ethical violations committed after earning the MBA - answer always is no.  (I would love to hear about an MBA that is different)

I would take a CA/CFA Charterholder any given time for that reason - oath is annually renewed and enforced through peer reviews and such.  This annual process also has behavioral implications, I would think.  (Parallel to reading ten commandments before taking an exam with options for cheating in Dan Ariely's book.)