Fairfax Financial AGM & Shareholder's Dinner - New Date!

Parsad

Hi Folks,

Don't book your flights and hotel yet!  ;D

The Fairfax AGM date is being switched to Thursday April 26th, due to a scheduling conflict.  I was just informed this morning. 

So we will be moving both the Fairfax Financial Shareholder's Dinner to the evening of the 25th at The Fairmont Royal York, and the MPIC Funds AGM will be the afternoon of the 26th immediately after the Fairfax Financial AGM at Roy Thomson Hall.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

There's a little bit of a snag with the dinner.  Because of the date change for Fairfax's AGM, there is no room available for our size function at the Royal York.  I will know in two weeks if there are any cancellations from a very large booking they had. 

In the meantime I'm working on the backup plan, which would be Joe Badali's one more time, but with a different set-up.  We would keep the usual private room for just theatre seating during the presentation, and the dinner would occur in the large room next to it.  I considered the MTCC, but it just means a further walk for our guests, and I want to keep it as short as possible.  Cheers!

Sanj,

There's little doubt that this is an increasingly large pain in your arse to put this on year after year. I just wanted to say that it's quite admirable that you continue to do so year after year, and your efforts are greatly appreciated (even by those of us who don't make it every year). Thank you, sir, for your time, effort and passion.

-Crip

Sanj,

There's little doubt that this is an increasingly large pain in your arse to put this on year after year. I just wanted to say that it's quite admirable that you continue to do so year after year, and your efforts are greatly appreciated (even by those of us who don't make it every year). Thank you, sir, for your time, effort and passion.

-Crip

Thanks Crip!  It's quite a bit of fun for me to do it, so the work doesn't really feel like work.  Cheers!