Buffett on CNN Money

Liberty

Charlie Rose will always provide the best Buffett Interview. Its like 2 old friends chatting. Not the most attractive one though.

I like that he addressed the why dont you write a check, and the I dont like you anymore because you dont agree with me in public...

Charlie Rose will always provide the best Buffett Interview. Its like 2 old friends chatting. Not the most attractive one though.

I like that he addressed the why dont you write a check, and the I dont like you anymore because you dont agree with me in public...

Totally.  He was in full force on Charlie Rose.

As much as I'd like to be like WEB, I think I might rather be in Charlie Rose's shoes.  He's got one of the best jobs in the world.

As much as I'd like to be like WEB, I think I might rather be in Charlie Rose's shoes.  He's got one of the best jobs in the world.

I have thought for a while. It also seems like most of the most powerful people in the world genuinely like him and enjoy his company, its a good look.

I have thought for a while. It also seems like most of the most powerful people in the world genuinely like him and enjoy his company, its a good look.

I once thought that I would try to go into journalism after I got out of law school, but that wasn't gonna happen as the profession was collapsing as I was exiting (not that I could have made it anyway). 

I really am jealous of Charlie Rose.

How's Oz treating you?  Getting your board fix during the afternoon lull?

Yes lol. I cant trade really, unless I stay up late, but one added bonus is reading the board / news is much faster. Everything is in when I wake up. I am still not sure if the Asian / Oz markets respond to the US market, or if they lead lol. So far so good on Oz just waiting for summer to kick in here.

Yes lol. I cant trade really, unless I stay up late, but one added bonus is reading the board / news is much faster. Everything is in when I wake up. I am still not sure if the Asian / Oz markets respond to the US market, or if they lead lol. So far so good on Oz just waiting for summer to kick in here.

I was in Sydney for all of October 2008.  It was great because when I woke up in the morning I would get the final market score -- be it up 10% or down 10% for the day.  I didn't have to watch it go nuts all day long.

Recently Rose was at George Clooney's villa in Italy, skinny-dipping with Marisa Tomei in Lake Como...who wouldn't want to be in Charlie Rose's shoes!  Cheers!

I was in Sydney for all of October 2008.  It was great because when I woke up in the morning I would get the final market score -- be it up 10% or down 10% for the day.  I didn't have to watch it go nuts all day long.

I actually like that aspect. its really nice when you arent moving in or out. You wake up and know where you stand.

Recently Rose was at George Clooney's villa in Italy, skinny-dipping with Marisa Tomei in Lake Como...who wouldn't want to be in Charlie Rose's shoes!  Cheers!

Dude, she is old and kinda nasty!