The United Kingdom  10  0%

Sweden  4  0%

Australia  3  0%

Chile  2  0%

Belgium  2  0%

Brazil  2  0%

Lebanon  2  0%

Switzerland  2

i never had this many people looking at my site in one day.

most all looking at page 3  Debbie Bosanek.

Does anyone know of any big news at Berkshire today??

even Bill gates looked.

my site has  a stat page. i can see who looked.

www.marlinsweb.com

The United States  1,256  +999%  all today

Canada  73  0%

The United Kingdom  10  0%

Sweden  4  0%

Australia  3  0%

Chile  2  0%

Belgium  2  0%

Brazil  2  0%

Lebanon  2  0%

Switzerland  2

i never had this many people looking at my site in one day.

most all looking at page 3  Debbie Bosanek.

Does anyone know of any big news at Berkshire today??

even Bill gates looked.

my site has  a stat page. i can see who looked.

www.marlinsweb.com

Marlin,...

the increase of traffic to your homepage from Bill Gates and all the other people is because Barack Obama spoke about Debbie on TV. But she is currently out of the office since last Thursday. Try to call her.... lol  Her outgoing voice mail message shows some funny humor over making her famous on national TV.

--->> “This is Debbie Bosanek. I am out of the office for two weeks, taking advice from my tax consultant.”

Of course, I looked at your homepage myself just minutes ago.  Well,... but i knew it all over the years, and also your old pages at AOL and GeoCities years ago. Always neat to see old pictures from the early days of the Yellow BRK'ers. Not sure if you know that Buffett seems to be on the new Google+ thing these days, at least Candy Spelling knows him there, and she is a verified member. Well, it doesn't say anything, or Mrs Spelling got hocked by an imposter, ::) at least he seems to get lost in an overflow of friends, but i know Google+ hadn't had the time to verify all public ppl yet. It's currently done manually by them and they got lost with a lot of public figures. I know certain ppl that are really what they are, and they haven't been verified neither. Well, time will tell. I know Peter and Alice are on facebook, Alice with 2 acc's, but of course you know that.  ;)

Marlin, did you happen to know Larry Burkett when you worked at NASA?  He monitored the astronauts' vital signs and also was involved in other personal contact with them.  He was monitoring them when the three astronauts burned up in the tragic capsule fire.

Well, he knows John Houbolt, so he might know all the other guys too. I just saw some days ago a neat TV feature and biography about Jesco von Puttkamer.

He worked with Wernher von Braun's rocket team in Huntsville in the 1960's during the Apollo Program. Puttkamer is an aerospace engineer and he is currently a senior manager at NASA, working in Washington.

i never worked at NASA.

I worked at North American Avia in the 60's.

i was in the Computer Simulation Dept at the time.

We flew airplanes, missiles and the Apollo spacecraft.

We were testing the spacecraft to see if the docking would work.

John Houbolt did work for NASA.

i met John in 1998 at the Berkshire meeting.

John is 91 now.

Marlin