SVM short attack

libor.plus1

Anyone reading up on this?

This looks to be the work of a poorly written report. The company is fighting back pretty damn well too. I think if anything, SVM will benefit from this in the the long term.

Read Alfred Little's two articles on SVM, they are compelling. The language in SVM's PR's reminds me of the way frauds communicate in response to short articles.

With that being said the company has paid a lot of dividends and the entire management lives in Canada (they actually have to answer to the law). Two traits not shared by any Chinese Co in North America.

This is a tough one because I have personally walked the mine and saw silver veins 1 foot wide running above my head. But on this same trip (3 years ago) When asking Mr. Rui how he was allowed to mine without a permit, he told me and the rest of the group that if a regulator comes they will just " cover up the shaft with ore".

What I am trying to say is that no doubt this is a rich mine, and on that front Alfred Little's analysis is absolutely wrong. His attempt to grab ore from trucks and having them still assay 30 g/t AG just shows how much of a fool he is, as that is a damn good grade for a grab sample of ore from a truck passing by.

But, my personal experience also shows mgmt disregarded rule of law 3 years ago. I don't own a position. I try to stay away from Chinese names.

This is a tough one because I have personally walked the mine and saw silver veins 1 foot wide running above my head. But on this same trip (3 years ago) When asking Mr. Rui how he was allowed to mine without a permit, he told me and the rest of the group that if a regulator comes they will just " cover up the shaft with ore".

What I am trying to say is that no doubt this is a rich mine, and on that front Alfred Little's analysis is absolutely wrong. His attempt to grab ore from trucks and having them still assay 30 g/t AG just shows how much of a fool he is, as that is a damn good grade for a grab sample of ore from a truck passing by.

But, my personal experience also shows mgmt disregarded rule of law 3 years ago. I don't own a position. I try to stay away from Chinese names.

[/quote

Very interesting post

• 1 month later...