Vote On Nightly Value Investing Links

Parsad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hi Miguel,

I'll leave it up to the board to decide what they prefer.  Personally, I don't mind.  If you were saying, "Hey, why don't you come over to this board" or "Here is an alternative board...", I might be a little offended.  If you are taking the time to actually post the links here as a service then that doesn't really bother me.  If members can get more quality information, then that's great.  I'll put a poll up and let the members vote.  Cheers!

I voted no only because I think RSS feeds are one of the most valuable tools available for gathering information through the internet today.  I subscribe to the "Nightly Investment Links" through an RSS (thank you Miguel) and encourage others if they don't already know how to learn more about RSS so they can subscribe to their CO's. Sec filings, news reports, the endless great blogs out there etc.

I voted no only because I think RSS feeds are one of the most valuable tools available for gathering information through the internet today.  I subscribe to the "Nightly Investment Links" through an RSS (thank you Miguel) and encourage others if they don't already know how to learn more about RSS so they can subscribe to their CO's. Sec filings, news reports, the endless great blogs out there etc.

I agree. I equate the daily posting to message board spam. I should note that I have been an RSS subscriber to his blog for some time.

Hi Guys

Thanks for the feedback and thank you for setting up this voting post.

I will no longer continue to post the nightly links on here. Take care.

Miguel Barbosa

Founder Of SimoleonSense.com & Nightly Investment links.com