How often do you use Bank of America's Services

Uccmal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm pretty sure that I might recall in my mind that Charlie used ML as his custodian for his BRK shares years ago. But I'm don't know currently if he still uses them. He occasionally sells shares or gives to charity. Last November he disposed  almost $750 million of the BRK stock following his wife’s death earlier that year. Years ago I had seen on http://www.nasdaq.com/asp/holdings.asp?symbol=BRK/A&selected=BRK/A that these trades have been executed at ML, his then custodian for his BRK stake. Well I may be outdated with that information, because I haven't found any new information or data. Please correct me if I'm wrong about Charlie's custodian. Cheers!

I have used Nationsbank and now BofA for past 18 years.

They have great online bill paying software.  I have never paid a checking fee as a I have direct deposit.

I don't have any CDs, savings, money market, brokerage, credit cards, helocs, or mortgage through them.

They are not very good at cross-selling and I'm not sure that they will get good at it.  It's very hard to do.

wow judging by this poll BoA is pretty worthless

;)

I know your kidding... It's more likely the poll is worthless and shows the disconnect I have with american banking.  In Canada chances are very good that if I posted a similar poll for the big five banks each one will get about 17%.  With thousands of banks to choose from in the US it doesn't take very many citizens by percentage to be the largest provider of basic services.  Banking tends to be a sticky service - I have never changed my primary bank CM since I had my first account in the 1970s.

I have used Nationsbank and now BofA for past 18 years.

They have great online bill paying software.  I have never paid a checking fee as a I have direct deposit.

I don't have any CDs, savings, money market, brokerage, credit cards, helocs, or mortgage through them.

They are not very good at cross-selling and I'm not sure that they will get good at it.  It's very hard to do.

BoA was the first account I ever opened when I started working in N.Virginia in 2003.  I no longer work in that area, but I have it open.  It is my primary checking account and the mortgage ended up with them through countrywide.

I used to have no fees when I had direct deposit going into it.  Then when I left to work outside US, they waived monthly fees for a year.  By the end of that year or just thereabout, my mortgage came to BAC and have had no fees ever since even without direct deposits or bill pay.

In addition, I have accounts with a credit union in that area and use Emigrantdirect for savings. 

I have tried Citi, not really pleased with them due to service issues.