Site Move on Saturday Night

Parsad

Hi Folks,

Paul and his team will be migrating the site over to their server in the dead of night on Saturday.  The transition should be virtually seamless, and you should see a significant improvment in speed and lag once completed.  Cheers!

Hi Folks,

I was just testing out the themes.  I've changed it so you can change the theme to whichever one you want for you own viewing.  This can be done under your profile settings...in layout. 

It seems many of you like the new default theme, I've left that one standard.  If you want the old theme then select "Core", which will make your view look like the old board.  I prefer that one actually, so that is what I have on my own setting.

This is Simple Machines 2.0, so there a bunch of additional features which I'm going to have to figure out and you will sort of have to tell me if you like or not.  You can make this board much more custom than the old one.  So we'll do that by trial and error, and your feedback.  Cheers!

That's better! And I like the "Go Up" Thanks guys!

May take a while to get used to it, but when I think back to the old MSN site and how you would have to wait and wait at times for a page to load, this is a great improvement - Generation 3!

Out of curiosity, when was the original site started?