Boardmembers Going To Omaha?

Parsad

Any boardmembers here going to Omaha this weekend?  Please respond to this thread if you are. 

I'll try and organize something quickly for you guys, and then you can all agree to meet somewhere.  I have some suggestions, but I'll provide them once we see how many respond.  Cheers!

Feel free to join the Yellow BRKers party Friday evening starting at 4:00.  Please register so a name tag can be provided.  Rick

From http://yellowbrkers.blogspot.com/

Berkshire Hathaway shareholders from all online communities are welcome to an unofficial gathering on Friday, May 1, 2009.

You are invited to join as fellow shareholders unofficially gather on Friday, May 1, 2009 at the DoubleTree Hotel in Omaha to meet and have fun, starting at 4:00 pm and you can linger until 7:00 pm (or longer). There will be a short program at approximately 5:00 or 5:30.

This is a casual atmosphere, with light snacks available. It's a "happy hour" type of gathering - not a formal dinner or anything of that sort.

The DoubleTree is located on 16th and Dodge. There may be some street parking, otherwise, one can use the parking garage with an entrance from the South at 16th & Dodge street, just east of the First National Bank.

Folks,

Rick Mayhew who put up the information regarding the Yellow BRK'ers Party, said he'll have some red sticker nametags at the front table to the party.  You can identify yourself by writing your name on there. 

Looks like there are about 15 of you going, so I think it would be the best initial place to meet up, and then you can always arrange to meet afterwards somewhere else as well during the weekend.  Hope you guys have fun!   

• 1 year later...

Will be there.

Will let you know where to meet Buffett, Ajit Jain, Munger, Beckie Quick and Carol Loomis around 2:30PM Sunday afternoon and also where to meet Gates and Buffett around 8:00PM Sunday evening.

are you joking? you actually know how to meet him?