Arch to buy ICO for $3.4 Billion

Redskin212

I am voting to institute a new 200% penalty for law firms.  The Law Firms must pay 200% of all legal fees incurred for frivolous lawsuits.  Appeals will incur a further doubling of the initial 200% penalty to 400% and prior to filing, the law firm must put that estimated cost of all legal fees in an escrow account (HW to manage, of course).

I am voting to institute a new 200% penalty for law firms.  The Law Firms must pay 200% of all legal fees incurred for frivolous lawsuits.  Appeals will incur a further doubling of the initial 200% penalty to 400% and prior to filing, the law firm must put that estimated cost of all legal fees in an escrow account (HW to manage, of course).

There are some jurisdictions where frivolous lawsuits are made rare simply by adopting a commonsensical rule of law: loser pays all legal bills and court costs.  

I noticed the ICO Jan13 strike 15 calls are apparently still trading (as well as Jan12).  Why would that be, as it is well above the takeover price?  I'm thinking of selling covered calls against my ICO position for a few extra bucks...

There are some jurisdictions where frivolous lawsuits are made rare simply by adopting a commonsensical rule of law: loser pays all legal bills and court costs.

Unfortunately our political system values campaign contributions above common sense and the fiduciary responsibility to the electorate.  Make no mistake this is a real Banana Republic mentality. Our politicians should be ashamed of themselves.