OID

elltel

Guest Feynman

I may be wrong, and I hope I am, but I believe OID has stopped publishing due to management issues (http://www.gurufocus.com/forum/read.php?1,19985).

I have been trying to locate a 1992 issue of OID (and the rest of the backlog) that has an interview with Bruce Berkowitz where he discusses Wells Fargo in the real estate crisis from that period. Does anyone know where to get the back issues? I checked the libraries around my house, others in NYC and the Library of Congress. Nothing. Thoughts?

I have been trying to locate a 1992 issue of OID (and the rest of the backlog) that has an interview with Bruce Berkowitz where he discusses Wells Fargo in the real estate crisis from that period. Does anyone know where to get the back issues? I checked the libraries around my house, others in NYC and the Library of Congress. Nothing. Thoughts?

You should try calling OID, their website says they offer reprints:

http://www.oid.com/public/html/contacts.html

Guest Feynman

Excellent, I'm glad to hear they are still publishing. I'll contact them for information on the back issues. Thank you for that info.

Guest Feynman

Actually, that is where I got the idea of tracking down that 1992 edition of OID, so I could see his analysis. Thank for sharing that though!

I just called OID and they only give reprints to subscribers(which is fair), of which I am not. I'll try to find another way to get them. Some one has to have them somewhere!

• 1 month later...

Anyone know why the OID website has been down for the past few days?

No. I've been meaning to ask the same question..

A while back I had filled out the form on the website requesting a free issue prior to potentially subscribing and never received anything.

You've got to be freakin' kidding me. I subscribed late last year. Wouldn't they notify us if they're out of business...or something?  :(