Kass Buys Berkshire

Guest kumar

Guest kumar

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10484325/1/buffett-watch-kass-buys-berkshire.html

....The irony is that the Moody's downgrade has coincided with:

1. a substantial improvement in the value of Berkshire's investment portfolio; and

2. a reversal in some of the losses from Buffett's foray into shorting puts on the major world indices.

...When conditions change, as they appear to be doing now -- see this morning's Wells Fargo (WFC Quote) news -- opinions must change, and opportunities must be embraced. This is especially true in the case of Berkshire Hathaway as the considerations that led to my shorting of Berkshire Hathaway's shares at around $145,000 a share have now reversed, and, with the shares today trading under $90,000 a share, I have begun to accumulate a long position in Berkshire Hathaway.

...Moody's move yesterday was classic in it's timing; the horse has already left the barn.

Guest dealraker

Kass get attention and this guy is like a little child screaming at the grocery store- needy of attention in the worst sort of way.  Reminds me of myself at 6 years old!

This guy (Kass) reminds me a song that I often hear on the radio these days:

You change your mind

Like a girl changes clothes...

Cause you're hot then you're cold

You're yes then you're no

You're in and you're out

You're up and you're down

You're wrong when it's right

It's black and it's white