FairFax share holder meeting & Dinner

ALLYCAT

I'm going to try to make the meeting but unfortunately wont be able to make the dinner.

The annual meeting of shareholders of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited will be held on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 9:30 a.m. (Toronto time) in the John W.H. Bassett Theatre, Room 102 Metro Toronto Convention Centre 255 Front Street West, Toronto, Canada

There is a Q&A session following Prem's presentation and the formal meeting of shareholders.  It's very worthwhile to attend if you're able to make it.

-O

Pardon my ignorance.. At the fairfax meeting, is there a q and A like the berkshire meeting?

I think people will fill you guys in shortly, but we had Sam Mitchell, Francis Chou, Brian Bradstreet and Wayne Cadwallader come to our dinner.  Brian was the surprise guest and stayed till well past 10:30 pm!  Everyone had a fantastic time, and I can't thank the guys who came out and Fairfax enough for everything!  I'll fill in some more details when I get back to Vancouver on Thursday night, including pictures from the dinner.  Cheers! 

Sanjay,

Wanted to thank you for setting up the dinner the night before the meeting.  I wasn't able to catch you before I had to leave to return to Rochester.  The annual meeting was so busy with so many folks that the dinner the night before provided some great insights that were not available with such a large crowd.  Thx again and hope to sit down and speak at some future event or next year at the FFH meeting.

Packer