Where do you get annual reports from?

Liberty

I know many of you read and print the PDFs - which is what I've been doing so far - but if you want an official hard copy, where do you get it from? I'm kind of new to this, so I'm not sure what the best way is.

Should I register with my discount broker in some way? Do you contact investor relations directly at the companies and ask for the reports? Or do you use some other third party site?

I found http://www.prars.com/index.php

Which seems pretty great, but I haven't received anything from it yet. Maybe there's a better one (that ships to Canada)?

Another question: Is there any easy way to get hard copies of reports from past years?

Thanks.

The vast majority of the companies have link to "Order Printed Materials" on their investor relations section of their website. It allows you to order Annual Reports, 10-K's and 10-Q. I have a auto form filler plugin installed in Firefox to make it easier to fill in these forms. I get the majority of the forms this way. For companies that do not have this link, I email the investors relations contact listed on their website. Only 2-3 companies do not mail printed reports in among the 200 odd companies that I follow.

Vinod