Fairfax Financial Shareholders Dinner - Last Call!

Parsad

With less than a week to go, we have 41 guests coming to the dinner this year.  To date, the list of attendees includes:

- Sanjeev P.

- Alnesh M.

- Andrew C.

- Paul R.

- Eric A.

- Jim B.

- Yuriy B.

- Brian B.

- Feidhlim B.

- Stephen C.

- Stephen C. (Crip)

- Jordan C.

- Marc C.

- Vahe D.

- James E.

- Gregory F.

- Stuart F.

- Stephane G.

- Leon G.

- David H.

- Simon H.

- Gary H.

- Tom J.

- Charles K.

- Alex K.

- Stephen K.

- William M. (possibly a guest)

- Stefaan M. (possibly a guest)

- Eng-Chuan O.

- John P.

- Norm R.

- Al R.

- E. San Pedro

- Keith S.

- Jeff S. (uncertain)

- Nicholas S.

- G. Van Arsdell

- Jack W.

- Ilya Z.

If you haven't already given me your RSVP for the shareholder's dinner, then please do so.  If you may be bringing a guest or were "uncertain", please let me know for sure over the next day or two.  Details for the dinner are below:

For the fourth year in a row, we will be holding a Fairfax Financial Shareholder's Dinner in Toronto.  About nine people showed up the first year, and last year we had about 30 shareholders attend.  For the last three years, Sam Mitchell and Francis Chou have graciously attended, where they have entertained questions from shareholders for over an hour.  Many attendees left with sage advice that served them well through the volatility of 2008!

Fairfax Financial Shareholder's Dinner

Tuesday April 14, 2009

Joe Badali's

156 Front Street West

Toronto, Ontario

(416)977-3064

Drinks:  6:30pm-7:00pm

Dinner:  7:00pm-9:00pm

RSVP:  sanjeevparsad@shaw.ca

Cheers!

Sanjeev,

Unfortunately I must bow out. I have the biggest pitch of my career on Wednesday and can't even make the Board meeting this year. I'll be relying on all of you for a detailed report!

Have a great dinner. And don't forget to share.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Sanjeev,

Wanted to thank you for setting up the dinner the night before the meeting.  I wasn't able to catch you before I had to leave to return to Rochester.  The annual meeting was so busy with so many folks that the dinner the night before provided some great insights that were not available with such a large crowd.  Thx again and hope to sit down and speak at some future event or next year at the FFH meeting.

Packer 

I could not be more frustrated that USAIR cancelled my flight at the last minute and I wasn't able to make it to the dinner. I hope everyone had a great time. If someone who was there wouldn't mind reporting back on the goings on for this unhappy camper and the rest of the board it would be much appreciated.

-Tbone