Scientists Warn California Could Be Struck By Winter "Superstorm"

Parsad

Guest ValueCarl

It's sort of funny that, these "Super Storm" articles appear after one of the most torrential rain seasons to ever hit Southern California in nearly twenty years has already occurred. 

Nope. With the rapid change in weather patterns occurring-hot, cold, cold, hot-I think the next Big One, still counting seventeen years after the last one-January 17, 1993-remains more plausible.

With E.Q. insurance having been vastly eliminated for the majority of owners here, either by cost prohibitiveness or watered down policies with high deductibles, etc., Californians will be mostly "SELF-INSURING" what is an inevitable RISK FACTOR for choosing to live in Disney Land.

I pray this next one is less catastrophic to life and limb vs. just property. imo     

Guest ValueCarl

Yes, the "could" reminds me of "Global Warming" too. Did you know that Global Warming doesn't exist notwithstanding scientific claims backed by Al Gore, "I invented the internet"?  The point to my "opinion" was they were LATE in their FORECAST since rain had already taken its toll in the state! I "COULD" be Warren Buffett with a higher I.Q.-even though I don't need one-and $25 Billion more cash under my name assuming $50B flows by year's end. If I were Warren Buffett, I'd pay a DIVIDEND to my limited flock as well! imo

Yes, the "could" reminds me of "Global Warming" too. Did you know that Global Warming doesn't exist notwithstanding scientific claims backed by Al Gore, "I invented the internet"?  The point to my "opinion" was they were LATE in their FORECAST since rain had already taken its toll in the state! I "COULD" be Warren Buffett with a higher I.Q.-even though I don't need one-and $25 Billion more cash under my name assuming $50B flows by year's end. If I were Warren Buffett, I'd pay a DIVIDEND to my limited flock as well! imo

VelueCarl, why do you post Buffett related stuff in a completely unrelated subject? Write a letter to Buffett requesting dividend it might change it's mind more then you posting on this topic.

BeerBaron

Guest ValueCarl

BeerBaron, why is it that you choose to go so far to miss my analogies? Stay focused on the key word being, "could" which the prior poster brought into the foray.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't dare tell the greatest investor of all time when he should or "could" pay a dividend! He knows his rule book, and he knows all the inner workings of how and why he was added to the S&P with freight train investors by his side.

After that, all us common folks can do is speculate when a dividend might be. It's sooner than later, of that I am sure!  ;)