Old Video on Jon Stewart & James Cramer Feud - 2009

Parsad

I had not seen this specific story and video before, but I thought it was pretty funny.  Rehashes the feud between Jon Stewart and James Cramer that occurred in 2009, with Cramer defending himself at the end.  Many of us on the old MSN Board knew Cramer was full of it, but I'm very happy that someone like Stewart made a mockery of him and took it mainstream.  Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP3YyJz3HsU&feature=related

Guest ValueCarl

Funny? This man is a criminal operator, a charlatan appearing as BOZO to more casual observers, but a Ring Master and Carnival Barker, for a cabal of miscreants including organized crime that transcends the globe.

Do not be beguiled by this snake charmer, for if he wasn't praying in the Temples at the feet of the most evil sorcerers, who by the way, Madoff was attached, we would have seen him INCARCERATED long ago!   >:(

Besides that, he's a genius at what he does, in addition to his ability to command an unparalleled knowledge base across a plethora of sectors and industries. This genius is from the dark side, however.  

Guest ValueCarl

Before that lying, criminal, Cramer, becomes the benefactor of revisionist history calling him funny, I went on a mission to find a video now missing. How convenient! This video surrounded his admission to Insider Trading at both Enron-ML banker friend on daughter's NJ soccer team-and Health South-CEO relationship of fear mongering-during an investment bankers conference in NY. He was so blatantly outspoken, when describing how he called the Health South CEO before getting on the plane for a weekend trip, in order to demand that the CEO release him their earnings numbers before he left! His goal being of course, to position accordingly ahead of the crowd! Without a doubt, Cramer got his way! I promise you all that Dr. Byrne is well aware of the video I am suggesting, even if he still doesn't have viewing capabilities. I came across it circa 2006-2007.

Cramer's a CROOK! IMO       

Hi Carl,

No one thinks what Cramer is doing is funny.  Many of us have been talking about him and trying to get people to listen for years...longer than even Patrick...in fact, some of us informed Patrick of what was happening back in 2004 and 2005.  What we found funny was Cramer being taken to task by Jon Stewart. 

The truth is that Cramer isn't the cog in the wheel.  There are much bigger fish involved, that have far more power and capital available.  Hopefully, the mockery Cramer suffers today, is the same fate that awaits these bigger fish some time in the future.  Cheers!

Guest ValueCarl

Hello Sanjeev,

I would love for someone to get their hands on the video that I am referring to while prosecuting him to the fullest extent of the law!

Cramer makes Martha look like the Virgin Mary! He belongs in jail with Madoff and some of the Colombo Family mobsters near his cell! imo 

Guest ValueCarl

I wish it was, but NO! This one is old hat, and I had located it earlier!

There's a much more incriminating one where he's standing at a podium in NYC talking to investment bankers about his trades!

Patrick's crew might have it.