Happy 25th Anniversary Fairfax!

Parsad

To Prem and everyone at Fairfax Financial,

Happy 25th Anniversary!  We look forward to another 25 years.

All the best,

Sanjeev Parsad & Alnesh Mohan

Corner Market Capital Corporation

Anyone who wants to post a message to Prem, please feel free to do so as a reply to this thread.  Cheers!

To Prem and everyone at Fairfax Financial,

Happy 25th Anniversary! Please know that your honesty, hard work & integrity have not gone un-noticed and are appreciated by many!

Prem - I can only hope you plan on following Warren's example and work until your 80!

All the best

Zorro

Has it been 25 years already?  What a ride!

So, let's see.  The stock price at the beginning in 1985 was $3.25 and it closed today at $411.  By my calculation, that rate of gain would put us at a shade more than $50,000 per share in 2035! Truly remarkable!

Congratulations on an absolutely stunning quarter century!

SJ

To Prem,

Congratualtion on 25 years.  Your integrity and honesty has been a guiding force to your team and your shareholders.  This was put to the test over the 7 lean years and the results were remarkable.  Having joined the FFH shareholder family over 10 years ago, it took a lot of faith to double down as the shorts were wreaking havoc on the stock price.  This faith could only be there because of the honesty and integrity of the FFH management team.

I purchased FFH to make a quick profit, but have ended up as a long term holder who will probably never sell.  Thank you for showing us the importance of good management and corporate culture.

Thank you Prem for walk the talk. I'll never forgive what you said few years ago at the AGM about what was deeply anchored in your mind and the mind of the board.

May the "anchor" last forever.

I'm looking forward to be there with my son when he'll be old enough to understand (he's 5). Maybe he'll ask you a question.

Thank you for the results so far. I hope that you'll live for a very long time. May I split your age in two? I'll take a 1 for 2 FFH stock reverse split in exchange if you want too. Deal?  ;)

God bless you, take care and long live Fairfax!

Cheers!

Dear Prem,

I'll never forget our first meeting when I arrived very early before the first NYC investor's conference.  You  gave me two hours of your time as we helped the staff unbox the stock reports and set up for the meeting.  

You invited me to sit at your table at the luncheon following.  When Mason Hawkins arrived late for lunch, and it was very important to confer privately with him, you graciously begged my forgiveness before leaving the table.  It was at that moment that I knew that I wanted to be a long term Fairfax shareholder.  

Congratulations on Fairfax's first twenty five years.  May the next twenty five years be even better!

Happy 25th Anniversary and congratulations on a reaching a significant milestone!

I have not followed Fairfax from the very beginning, but in the last two years I have learned a great deal from Fairfax and the individuals associated with the company. It is reassuring to see a company with a simple yet strong set of guiding principles survive through tough times and thrive in good times.

I am proud to be an owner of a company focused on all stake holders (customers, employees, shareholders, business partners, and the community). Fairfax’s continued success will leave an important example in the business community.

I look forward to the future both as an owner and a student!

Guest longinvestor

To Prem and the entire FFH team,

Wanted to say thanks to all you do for me (us) as a shareholder. The FFH stock ownership has been the single best holding for me. I've learned so much and you have lead me to be a better investor. Also had the privilege of being there at the ASM in Toronto this year and hope to be there every year henceforth!

Best wishes for the next 25!

Congratulations to the Fairfax Holdings team for passing this milestone

I would like to pass on my gratitude for acting as exemplary stewards of our capital.  You have provided us with a return on our "diversification" capital that exceeds both the family and business expectations. Keep up the great work!

Regards

nwoodman

Fairfax Team,

Congratulations on your 25 years in business, that is a tremendous accomplishment.

I've only been a partner of yours for the past 10 of those years, but plan on sticking around for a long time into the future. A substantive portion of my family's investable capital and a commensurate amount of trust is allocated to Fairfax. My sincerest appreciation for your earning that trust. All the best.

-Crip