We are all going to die!!!!!!

Smazz

ok maybe no...

According to NASA, two small asteroids in unrelated orbits will pass within the moon's distance of the Earth Today.

Was nice knowing ya

;D

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/09/07/c1main.asteroids.nasa.jpg

Wait!  I've got to make one more trade--buy an S&P put-- before I run to the cave!  ;D

Guest broxburnboy

The Mayans have already scheduled the major extinction event for  Dec 21 2012... this must be the start of the quantitative easing.

The Mayans have already scheduled the major extinction event for  Dec 21 2012... this must be the start of the quantitative easing.

Why do they always schedule these things on the shortest most depressing day of the year.  I hope they schedule the next extinction event after that for summer holidays, or around early June, so we can have some time off.

Why do they always schedule these things on the shortest most depressing day of the year.  I hope they schedule the next extinction event after that for summer holidays, or around early June, so we can have some time off.

Good Point Al,

Dec 21 is very depressing not only because it is the shortest day but also because its usually the day I realize I have to start XMas Shopping!  :o

Good Point Al,

Dec 21 is very depressing not only because it is the shortest day but also because its usually the day I realize I have to start XMas Shopping!  :o

The kids like Tim Horton's coffee and Shoppers Drug Mart candy and prescriptions?

Good Point Al,

The kids like Tim Horton's coffee and Shoppers Drug Mart candy and prescriptions?

believe it or not, the Stores are empty Christmas eve...great shopping ;D

Well, the Mayans lived in the Southern Hemisphere so they got it right scheduling it for their summer. ;D

The Mayans have already scheduled the major extinction event for  Dec 21 2012... this must be the start of the quantitative easing.

Why do they always schedule these things on the shortest most depressing day of the year.  I hope they schedule the next extinction event after that for summer holidays, or around early June, so we can have some time off.

Well, the Mayans lived in the Southern Hemisphere so they got it right scheduling it for their summer. ;D

oec, I think you are confusing the Mayans with the Incas.  Must be the extra gravitational pull from the asteroids  :D

The Mayans have already scheduled the major extinction event for  Dec 21 2012... this must be the start of the quantitative easing.

Why do they always schedule these things on the shortest most depressing day of the year.  I hope they schedule the next extinction event after that for summer holidays, or around early June, so we can have some time off.

oec, I think you are confusing the Mayans with the Incas.  Must be the extra gravitational pull from the asteroids  :D

Oops! Hope my investing skills are better than my history or geography - otherwise, I'm in deep s....

Oops! Hope my investing skills are better than my history or geography - otherwise, I'm in deep s....

No, THAT would be gravitational pull from your hemorrhoids....

SJ

Could be worse, you at least had the continent right!  ;D