Stock Movement

Tommm50

I've been looking for the thread to start for 2nd Qtr results and it just did with a vengeance. What I found amazing however was today's movement on the pink sheets. I understand it's very lightly traded but for a company of this market cap and shares outstanding to move 1.5% on 753 shares is very hard to believe.

• 2 weeks later...

I may be the only one who finds this mystifying but in contrast, today, 15,000 shares trade with NO  ???change in the stock price. Then, at the close a 100 share trade drops the stock price $1,50. ???

Big trades that don't move the market are often cross trades among related entities, especially for companies like FFH with a few major holders.

I've been looking for the thread to start for 2nd Qtr results and it just did with a vengeance. What I found amazing however was today's movement on the pink sheets. I understand it's very lightly traded but for a company of this market cap and shares outstanding to move 1.5% on 753 shares is very hard to believe.

You're lucky if you don't get scalped trading on the pink sheets.  Liquidity is directly correlated to narrowing of the bid/ask spread.